Tiina Veer, BA RMT E-RYT
Steward of Halcyon Health
Massage Therapy | Myofascial Release | Yoga Therapy, Classes & Teacher Training
Click here for ONLINE BOOKING
Click here for TIINA’S WEBSITE
Tiina Veer, BA RMT E-RYT500. Tiina is passionate about helping people feel better. After many years of enjoying massage therapy practice, Tiina tried yoga to counterbalance the physical repetitiveness of her work, and fell in love with it. Seeing in herself and those around her the immeasurable benefits of yoga, she pursued an intensive yoga teacher training to expand her diverse therapeutic toolbox. Tiina’s passion also includes promoting accessible self-care for “the rest of us,” offering simple yet effective self-care to massage therapy clients, and unique yoga and self-care classes, workshops and retreats.
Tiina has a no-nonsense, non-dogmatic and down-to-earth approach to teaching that integrates deep respect and gratitude for the ancient wisdom of yoga with modern anatomy knowledge and clinical experience, in a context relevant to everyday life. Tiina sets the stage for a non-competitive, supportive and fun-loving experience.
CLICK HERE to visit Tiina’s website
Some of Tiina’s specialized offerings are:
- Western Swedish massage therapy influenced by study of the Eastern traditions of Zen Shiatsu and Ayurveda
- Ability to creatively apply the art and science of massage therapy, tailoring to clients’ unique needs
- Myofascial Release (MFR) / Structural Integration (cousin of Rolfing) — for effective postural alignment & relief of chronic pain (Click here for more info)
UNIQUE YOGA TEACHER TRAINING:
- Yoga for Round Bodies™ teacher training for yoga teachers (Click here for more info)
UNIQUE YOGA & SELF-CARE CLASSES/WORKSHOPS/RETREATS:
- Yoga Therapy (private or semi-private yoga consultation/instruction)
- Yoga for Round Bodies™
- Deep Restoration™
- Mindfulness Touch for Two
- Restorative Yoga for Chronic Low Back Issues
Tiina’s APPOINTMENT SCHEDULE:
(massage therapy, myofascial release therapy and yoga therapy & Skype sessions)
(Subject to change from time to time)
Wednesday (afternoon + evening)
Saturday (afternoon, some mornings)
Tiina’s APPOINTMENT FEES :
1.0hr | $95
1.5hr | $135
2.0hr | $175
Bookings with Tiina require *48-hours notice* of cancellation to avoid payment of the full appointment fee (regardless of reason for cancellation).
PAYMENT AND OTHER INFO FOR FIRST VISIT:
Please come a few minutes early to fill in health history form.
Payment accepted by cash or cheque at time of service, or pre-payment by Interac e-Transfer.